With summer in full swing there is no better time to take advantage of the abundance of outdoor activities and adventures across the country. Leisure Group Travel’s August issue is dedicated to helping groups get outside and find inspiration to explore and create memorable experiences. Whether you’re planning a trip for casual pathfinders or extreme backpackers, this edition of LGT is packed full of ideas that are sure to get you moving.
Now available online and in print, the August edition is dedicated to helping travelers take full advantage of the great outdoors year-round. For those looking to enjoy the water, LGT pays a visit to Michigan to uncover nine great locations for paddlers to thrive. In North Carolina, learn more about the state’s majestic outdoor spaces and tips on how to leave the great outdoors as beautiful as you found it.
August’s cover story explains how golf has become one of the fastest-growing travel options with golfers hitting the links in record numbers. LGT also heads international, with a look at incredible outdoor experiences in Costa Rica and Spain. Wherever your travels may take you LGT’s August issue is sure to provide the basis for a successful trip and insight into bold destinations for outdoor excursions.
And if you’re looking to beat the heat, check out Leisure Group Travel’s 2022 Guide to Group-Friendly Theaters, also included in the August issue. See what possibilities await with a coast-to-coast look at theater experiences that cover Broadway theater, dinner shows and behind-the-scenes tours at many of the nation’s impeccable theaters.
Highlights from the August 2022 Issue of Leisure Group Travel:
- Golf Travel Avoids the Rough, Aims for Bright Future: Golfers are hitting the links across the world in record numbers
- Massachusetts Museum Bustles with Historic Curiosities: Oddities come to life at Old Sturbridge Village
- New Tour Options in North Carolina: Itinerary ideas from the mountains to the ocean
- Outdoor Spots in Spotsylvania, Virginia: Outdoor travel inspiration across the state
- 9 Great Places to Paddle in Michigan: A state perfect for on-the-water experiences
- Foodie Paradise in Carbon, Wyoming: A guide to experience the best of Wyoming’s food and outdoor attractions
- Sightseeing Cruise Guide: Relax on board magnificent ships that feature fabulous food, glorious amenities and incredible views
- Explore the Preserved Beauty of Costa Rica: Pacuare Outdoor Center is an ecologically minded luxurious adventure
- Spain at Its Best: Straying off the beaten path in Castile-Leon, a region ripe for discovery
- Montana Itinerary Guide: Choose your own adventure in Big Sky Country
- Colorado Group Tour Planner: A comprehensive guide to planning a successful group trip
About Leisure Group Travel
Since 1994, Leisure Group Travel magazine has been a leader in the group travel market. As part of the Premier Travel Media family of brands, Leisure Group Travel provides forward-thinking editorial, inspirational destination stories by professional journalists and customized content. Leisure Group Travel continues to stay up-to-date on the pulse of the industry, capturing the essence of the market and supporting growth in the group travel industry.
For more information about planning group travel and to download your copy of the August issue of Leisure Group Travel, visit LeisureGroupTravel.com. Destinations, attractions and hotels looking to attract more group travelers can learn more here.