Featuring inspiring production locations, film industry news and tax incentive programs across North America
In the ever-changing landscape of the multi-billion-dollar film and television industry, Destination Film Guide has established itself as a trusted resource for producers, directors and location scouts to discover new sites that tell exciting narratives across North America. Destination Film Guide’s platform has compiled the latest in industry news, tax incentives and unique location features in its latest magazine release, which is now available in both print format and as a free digital download.
From Montana’s Big Sky Country to the boardwalks of New Jersey and everywhere in between, Destination Film Guide delivers both inspirational and practical location ideas. The latest edition goes on a deep dive into on-location film production news while also highlighting specific locations that previously were under the radar. State-by-state rundowns of tax incentive programs and insider advice from professional location scouts and film commissioners round out this edition.
The new magazine includes a comprehensive directory of tax incentive programs across North America. Displayed in an easy-to-use regional format, Destination Film Guide has compiled this information to ensure production companies have up-to-date, accurate information needed to find a filming location that is both unique and budget friendly.
Highlights From the Current Edition:
- Creating Entertainment Infrastructure: How savvy workforce and location investments are drawing productions to diverse areas across North America
- Film Commission 101: Why you should partner with these government entities for your next production
- Through the Eyes of a Location Scout: John Rakich, President of the Location Managers Guild International, discusses scouting challenges and how the creative process has changed in the streaming era
- FLICS: The Future is Golden: Bring your next film, television or reality production to the Golden State
- Film Incentives: Tax incentive programs for production crews across the U.S., Canada and Central America
- Film Commission Highlights: Get a closer look at unique destinations in New Jersey, Montana, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Ontario
About Destination Film Guide
Destination Film Guide is a trusted resource for the North American film market. With pertinent feature stories, timely editorial and content marketing articulating important details that decision-makers need to make informed location choices, the magazine and companion website and e-newsletter are a smash hit with producers, directors and location scouts looking to connect with North American destinations. For more information about Destination Film Guide, visit the website.