Did you know that when it comes to leisure travel, women make 85% of travel decisions? With such an influential reach across the market, Leisure Group Travel’s October edition is dedicated to spotlighting the most powerful demographic in travel through inspiring destination features as we well as itineraries that celebrate women in American history.
Now available online and in print, the October edition of Leisure Group Travel is packed with features that celebrate the best in women’s travel. The issue profiles industry-leading women who are changing the travel landscape for the better. Hear from pinnacles of the tourism industry as they work to push the industry forward and share their unique perspectives. Leisure Group Travel also takes readers along on inspiring routes throughout the east coast and the Heartland where travelers can discover tales of some of the most accomplished women in American history.
For women travelers looking for exciting new destinations for their next trip, the October issue is sure to inspire travelers to get out and explore. Check out the beauty of New York State’s hidden gems, explore California’s wonders on a backpacking trip or embark on a Latin America bucket list. These are just a few of the incredible opportunities showcased in the latest edition of Leisure Group Travel.
More Features In October’s Leisure Group Travel
The October edition also features the Missouri Group Tour Guide, an in-depth look into all that the Show-Me state has to offer. Nature lovers, history buffs, theater aficionados and road trippers will all find captivating experiences in Missouri and the Missouri Group Tour Guide is the first step in planning a memorable group travel experience.
Highlights from the October 2022 Issue of Leisure Group Travel:
- Industry-Leading Ladies are Changing the Corporate Landscape for the Better – Women business leaders share their stories of triumphs and tribulations and offer advice for aspiring female entrepreneurs.
- 7 Reasons to Bring Your Group to New York State – Celebrate women’s travel at opulent island castles, waterfalls and wine trails, historical sites and a quaint Olympic mountain village
- Explore California’s Wonders on these Women’s Backpacking Trips – Mesmerizing retreats and unforgettable friendships can be forged on these adventures
- Maryland’s History Showcases the Power of Strong Women – Courageous female figures who have shaped our nation are found throughout Maryland’s past
- Wonder Women – Eight great places in the central U.S. that lend a sense of girl power
- Embark on a Latin America Bucket List – These tropical spots are the perfect places for a girls’ trip
- Itinerary Guides across Maryland, the Oregon Coast and Virginia
- Missouri Group Tour Guide
About Leisure Group Travel
Since 1994, Leisure Group Travel magazine has been a leader in the group travel market. As part of the Premier Travel Media family of brands, Leisure Group Travel provides forward-thinking editorial, inspirational destination stories by professional journalists and customized content. Leisure Group Travel continues to stay up-to-date on the pulse of the industry, capturing the essence of the market and supporting growth in the group travel industry.
For more information about planning group travel and to download your copy of the October issue of Leisure Group Travel, visit LeisureGroupTravel.com. Destinations, attractions and hotels looking to attract more group travelers can learn more here.