Interested in Joining the Premier Travel Media Team?
Premier Travel Media is the leading publishing company serving the group and niche travel marketplaces. We specialize in producing high-quality, trending content covering both U.S. and foreign destinations which we disseminate through our superior print publications, cutting-edge websites, newsletters and social media channels. We are individuals who love group travel! We are a unique organization to be a part of, and we have a variety of ways to get involved.
We offer our internships in the following fields:
- Marketing/Social Media
- Public Relations
- Video Production
- Sports Marketing
We offer students the opportunity to bolster their practical work experience, expand their writing portfolio and receive guidance and training from experts in content creation and delivery for both print and online publication, while gaining experience working within a professional atmosphere.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who wish to use this opportunity to polish their skills and learn how to plan and craft content, deliver PR and marketing that takes into consideration all the elements needed for successful consumption and produce video that get results. Those whom we accept and work toward this goal will emerge as more informed and talented professionals, better prepared to enter their chosen field.
Majors of Interest
Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing, Business, Video. Students with extensive travel experience are encouraged to apply.
- Editorial interns research and write articles for print and/or online publications. Interns also assist the editorial department in research and photography acquisition.
- PR interns communicate with clients and media in various capacities via phone and/or email.
- Marketing interns develop creative graphics, sales flyers and participate in go-to-market strategies for our many products.
- Video production interns work hands-on with clients in creating enticing videos of their travel-related businesses.
Although internship are unpaid, interns receive hands-on work from day one and come away with both business experience and an portfolio of published work. There is also the possibility to travel regionally during the end of the internship, and the potential for freelance opportunities upon successful completion of internship.
We offer a flexible schedule and relaxed, personable work environment. For three months during any period of the year, interns work two to three days a week for about seven hours at a time at our Willowbrook, Illinois office (about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago). Hybrid and remote internships are also available.
- Understanding of our target market
- Proficient writing
- Online research
- Meet deadlines
- Social media skills and basic understanding of SEO tactics
- Attention to detail
For consideration, send resume with two to three samples of work.