Faith-based Travel Journeys Start With Our Planning Inspiration
A trusted source for faith-based travel planners, pastors and religious tour operators, Religious Travel Planning Guide brings together interviews, best practices and destination highlights that explore opportunities for enriching religious travel experiences.
- 90,669* – Print and Digital Readers
- 8,500 – E-Newsletter Subscribers
- 30 – Group Travel-Related Events
*Number based on 2019 info
- Faith-based travel planners, group leaders, pastors, tour operators and travel agents that plan travel for religious groups including missions, pilgrimages, fellowship cruises, humanitarian trips and spiritual retreats.
Print Edition Published
- Print: December 15
- Online: 30 Days Prior to Publish Date
Explore the Brand
Faith-based group travel is massive!
Over 300 million people a year participate in faith-based travel. Your business may be in proximity to a faith-based attraction—it’s time to reach out to groups coming your way!
Religious travel is growing
According to experts in the travel industry, religious tourism is a significant and growing segment. If your destination isn’t capitalizing on this trend, it may be time to showcase what you have to offer religious groups.
Spiritual growth and vacations go together!
25% of all travelers are interested in a spiritual vacation.
Ready to get started?
View Our Markets
Use PTM to connect directly with buyers from the family travel, sports events, leisure group, film production, faith, international inbound and student markets!
View Our Services
Our publishing company has evolved by getting ahead of market trends, incubating new brands and expanding our services to support the needs of the diverse travel industry.