Faith-based Travel Journeys Start With Our Planning Inspiration
A trusted source for faith-based travel planners, pastors and religious tour operators, Religious Travel Planning Guide brings together interviews, best practices and destination highlights that explore opportunities for enriching religious travel experiences.
- 90,669* – Print and Digital Readers
- 8,500 – E-Newsletter Subscribers
- 30 – Group Travel-Related Events
*Number based on 2019 info
- Faith-based travel planners, group leaders, pastors, tour operators and travel agents that plan travel for religious groups including missions, pilgrimages, fellowship cruises, humanitarian trips and spiritual retreats.
Print Edition Published
- Print: December 15
- Online: 30 Days Prior to Publish Date
Explore the Brand
Over 300 million people a year participate in faith-based travel. Your business may be in proximity to a faith-based attraction—it’s time to reach out to groups coming your way!
According to experts in the travel industry, religious tourism is a significant and growing segment. If your destination isn’t capitalizing on this trend, it may be time to showcase what you have to offer religious groups.
25% of all travelers are interested in a spiritual vacation.