As an advertiser at Premier Travel Media, it’s important to understand that when you sign an insertion order or fill out one of our sign-up forms for a specific product or service, you’re agreeing to our Advertiser Terms & Conditions. Please review the following and reach out to your Business Development Manager if you have any questions.
- Advertiser agrees to the Publisher’s terms, specifications and will pay current rates.
- Orders are non-cancelable after space reservation deadline.
- Should more or less insertions be utilized within one 12-month period, fee adjustments will be made to your contract rate.
- Advertiser agrees to pay short run fees caused by cancellations.
- Your invoice will be issued upon campaign start date and full payment (US$) is due upon billing. A 1½% per month late payment fee applies to all invoices over 30 days past due.
- Advertisers and agencies are jointly and severally responsible for payment of all advertising insertions.
- Publisher’s financial liability for its error is limited to the cost of the advertisement.
- Advertisers and their agencies assume all responsibility for the content of their advertisements, including all claims made.
- Advertiser agrees to pick-up of previous materials if new ad materials are not received by the materials due date.