April 13, 2023, Willowbrook, IL…This month Leisure Group Travel pays tribute to the country’s history and heritage, sharing the best attractions for group travelers in this space. LGT spotlights classic American attractions including the Gettysburg Battlefield in Pennsylvania, the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis and Alcatraz prison in San Francisco. LGT also interviews tour operators from coast to coast and discovers how they are traversing the challenges of hosting tours in a recovering world.
The most recent edition of Leisure Group Travel is now available online and in print. Be sure to download your free copy today to stay up to date on the latest trends and happenings in group travel.
April also brings the onset of festival season, and this issue of LGT is a guide to some of the best in festivals from coast to coast. From a frog fest in Louisiana to a sand sculpting classic in New Hampshire, LGT profiles a variety of joyous festivals that will appeal to groups of all ages.
Highlights from the April Edition
- 2023 Scenic Rail Guide: Covering a variety of unique railway experiences across the country that offer groups a relaxing and scenic way to travel.
- 2023 Sightseeing Cruise Guide: Groups can relax on board these magnificent ships that feature fabulous food, glorious amenities and incredible views.
- Top Festivals: We cover top festivals in New England, the West Coast and Louisiana.
- Travel to Asia is Rebounding: Due to the end of travel restrictions, travel is back in full force, particularly in Japan.
- The Museum of Illusions in Philadelphia: Add this immersive and transformative set of exhibits to your Pennsylvania itinerary.
- 10 U.S. Destinations for History Buffs: We look at the top historical sites for group tours.
Group Guides to Illinois and Virginia
Also in this edition readers will find the annual Illinois Group Tour Planner and the Virginia Group Tour Guide. The Illinois guide highlights ethnic neighborhoods, the local makers who make the state’s unique products and includes a host of itineraries for every corner of the state. Heading east, the Virginia Group Tour Guide offers in-depth stories on the state’s finest botanical gardens, dinner theaters, outdoor attractions and incredible cuisine along with fresh itineraries on hotbeds like Charlottesville, Lynchburg and Staunton.
About Leisure Group Travel
Since 1994, Leisure Group Travel magazine has been a leader in the group travel market. As part of the Premier Travel Media family of brands, Leisure Group Travel provides forward-thinking editorial, inspirational destination stories by professional journalists and customized content. Leisure Group Travel continues to stay up to date on the pulse of the industry, capturing the essence of the market and supporting growth in the group travel industry.
For more information about planning group travel and to download your copy of the April issue of Leisure Group Travel, visit LeisureGroupTravel.com. Destinations, attractions and hotels looking to attract more group travelers can learn more here.