Thrill-seekers and adventurers, rejoice. The August issue of Leisure Group Travel has arrived.
This edition, the Outdoor and Adventure issue, is packed with exciting content for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels. Judging by the data, there are plenty of enthusiasts out there. The global adventure tourism market reached a staggering value of $366 billion in 2022, and experts project it to soar to $4.6 trillion by 2032.
Our feature article reflects that enthusiasm as we present adventure trips that will leave your heart racing and your wanderlust ignited. We also turn our attention to the exceptional parks of the Midwest, specially designed for exploration. Utah’s fabulous trail systems and Colorado Springs’ breathtaking natural landscapes also take center stage, as they rival any hiking destination on the planet.
Highlights from the Outdoor & Adventure issue:
- These Epic Adventures Are Calling Your Name: Group adventure vacations offer active excursions perfect for any age.
- 7 Ways to Make Group Outdoor Experiences More Meaningful: Help travelers transform themselves and the group.
- Canada Abounds With Indigenous Tourism Sites: Ancestors of original inhabitants have many stories to tell.
- Explore Boston’s Freedom Trail: Colonial history comes alive at some of the nation’s most treasured landmarks.
- North Carolina Oyster Trail Offers Unforgettable Experiences: Lose yourself in the flavor of these delectable dishes.
- Nine Must-Visit Stadiums Across the Globe: These outstanding venues should be on any sports fan’s bucket list.
Take your group travel planning to the next level with this inspirational edition that is packed with outdoor & adventure experiences for all ages and abilities. Happy exploring.